Saturday, May 2, 2009

Red birthday (!) with Saminda and Mychel

This is the delightful morning tea provided by Saminda and Mychel for my birthday. Unfortunately, my brain mustn't have been quite switched on in the photography department (the photo of Mychel was so dark!) I'm still getting used to having to switch off from continuous mode to use the flash; it's usually in this mode to make sure I can get just the right expression/ movement of my kids! But it doesn't work with the flash...I'll learn.


Saminda had also prepared a chocolate and raspberry cake - more "Mmm-mm's"! We also realised after I arrived that we had spontaneously worn red (my favourite colour, at the moment!) somewhere, including the children!


I really appreciated this morning get-together, even more so when I realised Saminda had had a mere 2 hours sleep, with sick children and a sick husband.

It was also a time to "breathe" and be among some really supportive friends, with the news of Ally so freshly in mind. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SF said...

You are more than welcome! :) Any excuse for a morning tea-time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails