Saturday, May 2, 2009

My birthday celebrations Monday, 27th April

Above: Look how many gorgeous gifts my family lavished on me! And Declan insisted that surely I'd like some more! (His birthday tradition is to have his gifts distributed in a treasure hunt:))

Above: Gary indulged us with this mouth-watering mudcake. While he and the kids sang,"Happy Birthday" and I blew out the three candles, I wasn't allowed to have any for breakfast! However, when I woke up and finally made my way to the kitchen, Gary had given me a sample of the sour cream/ chocolate ganache-type icing!Mmmmm, that made me smile.

Above: Gary was up at 5:30am (bear in mnd this was a school day!) decorating the cake, arranging gifts, and dangerously(?) teetering on a chair on the table to get these beautiful balloons up on the fan - wow! Needless to say, they're still there (away from Ginger's claws, too, which could be a very good thing!)


Above: an early morning (hurry up and open your presents, Mummy!) with my 2 (actually 3) children.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails