Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update on Ally, my sister

It's 12:15am (Thursday-just!) and Mum's just rung.

Ally is back in the ward - no one came to tell them so they don't know how long she's been there; the nurses don't know anything about the op. and the surgeons have gone home; but we're presuming that because Mum and Dad weren't sought out that everything will be okay. Don't know if she can move anything - she's too drowsy.
Mum will go back in the morning when she (Mum) wakes up (if she's allowed re visiting hours) and will ring me either when she gets there or when she's spoken to a doctor.
I haven't spoken to Dad - could hear him on his mobile in the background while I was talking to Mum- but I guess we'll talk in the morning.

Mum said she (Ally) looks "good" / okay".
Mum will need to pick Cameron up from the airport at around 9 in the morning - hope the doctor doesn't do his rounds while she or Dad aren't there. Still, I guess I may be able to call the hospital myself tomorrow.

Thanks for caring,
Cathy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails