Friday, April 24, 2009

"Hello I am Chloe. I had cross country on the 24/4/09.The preps and year ones had to run around the oval that is at the back of the school. The year twos had to run around the boundree fance. and the year threes had to run all around the oval that is at the back of the school AND the year threes also had to run next to the boundree fence.I got really taiedafter all that running around. For dinner on the 24/4/09 I had aavarcardoe sanmich. I'v hade a great day. "

I just had to include this! Chloe asked tonight if she could write a blog, too. Like mother, like daughter. I figure the writing practice will be a bonus and a great creative outlet, too (for posterity:)). However, she wants us to go through and correct her misspellings, etc, which I think will be a shame in a way:)

Anyway, this was the first official post on my other blog which was my first attempt at blogging over a year ago, and which I was wondering what to do with. It has only recently been ?reopened for access. We'll see how we go.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails