Wow!!! What a wonderful blogging catch-up time! I so enjoyed reading through all your posts. :) The photos are great; I really love the one of Chloe climbing the tree, wearing the purple jumper. :) Beautiful! Thanks for having my girl to play today. Talk soon, Saminda. xo
Ouch... Declan's legs look really sore and itchy. Glad to see everyone is going good and that you have managed to just hang out as a family over the holidays. Catch you later
I am a thirty-something :) Christian who is constantly amazed at the journey God is leading me through. I am excited about my growth and the possibilities that He has for me in the future. I am fully dependent on Him for everything and I absolutley love the blessings so far: I'm very happy to be married to gorgeous Gary who has an unlimited supply of love, commitment, faith and a healthy dose of larrikan-ism! We have 3 children. Chloe, our strong, capable, encouraging, sensitive, loving and giving 8 year old, and Declan, 5 years old who keeps amazing us with music, cuddles, wonderful logic and tigger-like bouncing. Laura, born in August, is our grinning, giggling, sling-worn, content, sweet baby girl.
This blog is a pictorial peek of our family highlights.
2 comments:
Wow!!! What a wonderful blogging catch-up time!
I so enjoyed reading through all your posts. :) The photos are great; I really love the one of Chloe climbing the tree, wearing the purple jumper. :) Beautiful!
Thanks for having my girl to play today. Talk soon, Saminda. xo
Ouch... Declan's legs look really sore and itchy. Glad to see everyone is going good and that you have managed to just hang out as a family over the holidays.
Catch you later
Post a Comment