Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One-handed post:)

With one precious princess on my lap having a nurse-mummy hug, I need something simple!. So here goes, a one-word-answer challenge .................
1. Cell phone? Unused
2. Significant other? GG
3. Hair? needing colour!
4. Mother? strong
5. Father?doctor
6. Favorite thing? time
7. Dream last night?housework!
8. Favorite drink?peppermint tea with half tsp of sugar
9. Dream/goal?lots
10. Room I'm in?breezeway
11. Church? journeys
12. Fear? trust
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? fireplace with rain on iron roof
15. What I'm not? extrovert
16. Muffins? Texas
17. Wish list item? Panasonic Lumix (the new one released in Feb)
18. Where did you grow up?Daisy Hill, Brisbane
19. Last thing I did? talk with my children
20. What are you wearing? favourite red shoes
21. TV? Friday night movie
22.Pets? Golden Retriever adult girl one day
23. Computer? want to know how to use it better
24. Life? joy-full
25. Mood? content
26. Missing someone? Nanna
27. Car? old but reliable
28. Not wearing? jumper - Brrrr!
29. Favorite store? 2nd hand
30. Summer? homemade sorbets
31. Love someone? sooo many
32. Favorite color? Red
33. Last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? this week
35. Who will repost? Theresa?

2 comments:

SF said...

Aren't these fun Cathy?!

I've tagged you for another one. :)

Theresa said...

Well Cathy, I didn't know that you had landed into the world of blogging. Welcome! You have been added to my list of favourites to visit and I will endevour to get around to your one word challenge. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and look for to what you have to share in the future.

A big hello to your family. I am missing all our friends in Maryborough and hope the some of you will come and visit soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails